Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop CC, font and typekit problem

Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Windows 10 64bit:

When opening a file in photoshop it doesn't find windows fonts, I even tried to install them in "\Adobe\fonts" folder to force photoshop to find them. When I login to typekit (after great difficulty in chrome because the adobe site really hates chrome) and sync fonts there, they still don't show up in adobe cc app or in adobe photoshop.

Any help would be appreciated.

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

added images

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried uninstalling Photoshop? Are the fonts just missing in Photoshop or is it in all applications?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have discovered afterwards that the fon't aren't missing but when I open a document with fon't that photoshop cannot find I only have 1 time of fon't to choose from in the drop down menu to solve fon't problems (see screenshot above)

But if I open a new document and select a fon't they are all there.. so it seems it's only when I open a document with a fon't conflict. (hope it made sense)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, there is certainly some egg on your face right now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not really because the problem seems to be with typekit and photoshop. Yesterday when I launched photoshop in the "missing fonts" popup "typekit was on" and I could "fix the problems" today (even though adobe CC app is running) when I launch photoshop, "Typekit is off" and it cannot find the missing fonts and not resolve the problems. Meaning I have to do it manually in photoshop for each font, witch sucks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 06, 2017 Aug 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue as army-star

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2017 Aug 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

army-star  wrote

(after great difficulty in chrome because the adobe site really hates chrome)

I'd be interested to hear what your issues with Chrome are.  I find it finicky when adding image to this forum, but that is not going to be the same as logging in to TypKit and Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines