• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate CC Unresponsive

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While I'm working, there's a chance that a hotkey press or a new symbol or whatever will cause a lag spike. More often than not, this lag shuts down Adobe Animate entirely, minimizing the window to the desktop tray and making the workspace unclickable. Whenever I try to re-expand the program, it shoots right back down to the tray. So far, the only way to fix this is to restart my PC, wait a really long time or end the task, and have a chance of killing Animate before I get a chance to save, meaning I can only work in sets of about ten to fifteen minutes before the lag hits and I'm royally screwed. I've tried resetting my preferences and opening from different locations, to no avail.

My specs:

Processor - Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4130T CPU @ 2.90GHz

Video Card - NVIDIA GeForce GPU

RAM - 4.0 GB

Operating System - Microsoft Windows 10 (build 14393), 64-bit

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have something similar. Issues like this have been popping up all over the forum. I have 2 files (that use the new art brushes) that are unresponsive on my new fast PC (Ryzen 1800x, Geforce 1080Ti, 32Gb Ram Win10Pro). They open and work fine on my 6 year old PC. Re-installing/resetting doesn't work. Other files open ok though the new brushes slow everything down significantly on both PCs. Somewhere under the bonnet of Animate, something is very wrong. Animate is a great animating tool and people pay a lot of money to use it so I hope this issue gets resolved quickly. It is costing us time and money!

Bas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To all those that are affected by this issue, please send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number over a private message. To send a private message, click my picture and use the message button. Send me the URL of this post for reference as well.

If you have a team license, ask your administrator to raise a support case with the Tech Support team at Adobe.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines