Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto-sync is really slow

Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have auto-sync enabled in Develop module of Lightroom CC 2015.10.1

When I select 496 images came out of Nikon D750 Raw images and I click on Remove CA and Enable Profile corrections it takes about 10 minutes to update and LR is not operational at this time.

I have i7 4700k, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD M2 NVMe, Geforce 970 card.

What is wrong and why it takes 10min to Auto-Sync. It used to be instant before

Thank you,

John

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean when you say that Lightroom is not operational at this time? What operating system are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10.

When Autosync progress is shown, I cannot move to different images until it completes. So that mean non operational. I can go to Library module and see images but in Develop module its stuck till progress is complete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the graphics driver up to date? Or have you tried unchecking the GPU option in the Lightroom preferences to see if that makes a difference?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything is up to date and nothing changed. Tried your input does not make any difference. Takes about 10 minutes to sync settings when I click on Enable Profile Corrections. I never seen this slow speed with my SATA 3 SSD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly the same issue on my end. It used to Auto Sync instantly across all selected photos, not each little change I make it makes me endure this long progress bar in the upper left hand status area, all before I can make another change or switch photos. I first noticed this with the big update to 7.3 on Lightroom Classic. I used to use auto sync all the time, and now I hate it! The only thing I have found as a work around, and is pain in the butt.... is to make changes to one image, then SYNC only the options you changed (Not AUTO SYNC). Adobe, come one.... why would you take 1 step forward and 2 steps back? This issue is almost a year old now! Please fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2018 Aug 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

same problem here.
It used to be fast but since shortly ( I think since one of the latest updates) my CC Classic auto-sync so evil slow, that I can go, make and drink a cappucchino while its syncing. I am speaking of a few hundred photos perhaps in auto-syncing. Before it was fast and on my machine at work it is still fast. There it takes only a few seconds to auto-sync settings in develop module. Both machines are almost the same from view of power.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines