Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ActionScript 3 Reference offline

Advocate ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

does anyone know what's the status of the ActionScript 3 reference? The URL help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlatform/reference/actionscript/3/ is still listed on Google but it seems the whole help.adobe.com domain has been removed because I get a DNS lookup error from my provider. I remember that there were other people complaining in the Facebook Stage3D group a while ago but it was back on a while after. Now it seems to be down for good. Or is this only a location based DNS problem?

Thanks and kind regards,

Ruben

Edit: Sorry, I unintentionally posted this in the Beta forums, should probably be moved to the regular forums.

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

works for me in London UK.

Maybe it's a localised DNS problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting, it's working now. Definitely did not work 3 hours ago and the days before, neither from home nor office (albeit same provider). Location is Berlin, Germany. I will give an update if it changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's currently not working anymore.. Strange!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines