Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

onscherpe foto's na exporteren uit lightroom

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hallo,

ik heb een vraag want ik loop zelf helemaal vast en weet niet meer wat ik nog kan proberen..

als ik een foto heb in lightroom (die goed scherp is) en ik exporteer de foto naar jpeg bestand dan zit er opeens een onscherpte over de foto heen. heeft iemand enig idee waar het aan kan liggen? misschien kan het de laatste update zijn dat die iets heeft veranderd?

alle export instellingen etc staan goed dat heb ik allemaal al geprobeerd snap er echt even niks meer van wie kan mij helpen??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

The image looks perfectly sharp to me.

If you zoom in, it will become less sharp, because the missing pixels have to be invented by interpolation.

This is to be expected, and it is how digital images work. If you view an image at a magnification higher than 100% (1:1) it will look blurry/pixelated.

The image is a little flat, and adding some Clarity will make it look a little sharper.

You could also increase sharpening a little in the Develop module, or use the High setting for Output sharpening.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sannedan89  wrote

I have a question because I walk myself totally stuck and do not remember what else I can try..

If I have a photo in lightroom (which is in focus) and I then export the picture to jpeg file is suddenly a blur on the image. does anyone have any idea where it may lie? Maybe it could be the last update that that has something changed?

all export settings etc are good that all I have already tried snap get nothing of who can help me???

You say that the image is in focus, but did you view it at 1:1 view inside Lightroom? 1:1 is the only view where you can accurately evaluate the sharpness of an image.

Did you apply any sharpening in Lightroom's Develop module?

Are you resizing the image on export? If so, to what dimensions?

Did you use Output sharpening in the Export dialog?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i did view at 1:1 and there the picture is perfectly sharp as well.

i did use the rawpreshapner in lightroom but I also tried exporting it without any sharpning or adjustments

i tried various dimensions to see if that made any difference but it didn't right know it's on 1024-768 and 300 pixels. and for school I use 800 - 600 and 300 pixels

and I also tried with and without output sharpening in the export dialog but that didn't help either...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post an exported jpg here, which has been made with output sharpening set to Screen, amount Standard?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

_DSC0158-2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can see it verry good if you look at his eyes they were perfectly sharp but now they are a bit blurry when you zoom just a little you can see it verry clearly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The image looks perfectly sharp to me.

If you zoom in, it will become less sharp, because the missing pixels have to be invented by interpolation.

This is to be expected, and it is how digital images work. If you view an image at a magnification higher than 100% (1:1) it will look blurry/pixelated.

The image is a little flat, and adding some Clarity will make it look a little sharper.

You could also increase sharpening a little in the Develop module, or use the High setting for Output sharpening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok thank you verry much for helping me mayby I am just looking at it with way to high expectations (being a bit of a perfectionist)

thanks again and for the tips as well I wil try adding some clarity and increase the sharpening a bit, and I am glad to hear that this is the way it's supposed to look after exporting it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines