• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No graphics bar in Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017.1

Explorer ,
Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently I update the Adobe Premiere Pro CC to version 2017.1 (11.1.0) however I lost The Graphics Bar between Audi & Title Bar as per screenshot.

Please advise how to solve it.

No.Graphics Bar.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Handjojo: Please let us know if this solved your problem. This Graphics work space button disappeared on me too and this fixed it for me but we'd like to know that it worked for you as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear All,

Thank you for your advise, however I still not get the Graphics Bar even I have followed the Trent Happel instruction as per screen shot:

RENAME 2.jpgSTIL NO GRAPHICS BAR.jpg

Or please give me the detail instructionRename 1.jpgwith picture.

Thanks & B/regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should work. Do this:

1. Close Premiere Pro.
  2. Rename the Layouts folder as Layouts_BAK.
  3. Launch Premiere Pro. (Don't open an existing project; create a new project first.)
  4. Note that a new Layouts folder is created automatically.
  5. You should see the new workspace bar along the top:

Assembly  Editing  Color  Effects  Audio  Libraries  Graphics  >>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't work for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

paulp: What version of Premiere Pro are you using? Did you follow all five steps in my previous post? Post a screen shot of your UI so we can see what workspace bar you do see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017.

I just updated and that is the latest edition it will update to!?

Yes followed all 5 steps.

Screen Shot 2017-06-07 at 22.44.46.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

paulp: If you look at the time stamp for the new Layouts folder, does it show today's date?

Also, if you look at Window > Workspaces > Import Workspace from Projects, is there a check mark next to that command? Your .prproj file is probably loading the workspace configuration it was last saved with. Toggle that off and then restart Premiere Pro and open the project and see if you get the new workspace bar. (Just trying to cover all the obvious bases here.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I unticked next to Import Workspace from Projects!

Restarted and now I have Graphics

Thanks Stefan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2020 Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked all steps and still now it Does not work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  It only works on a new project.  And even then the interface looks different than in the tutorials and official Adobe literature about the new features.  Having trouble creating a master style.  There is a window with "Legacy Controls" but everything is greyed out.

Any advice?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Andy: As the product UI designer informed me recently, the default behavior in Premiere Pro to always import workspaces when opening projects was designed to ensure that whenever and wherever you opened up one of your old projects, it would appear in the exact state (layout) that you left it in, even if you opened it on a different machine. When you save a project, the “current” workspace state is also recorded. This is what gets imported along with the project when you open it — that is, only the “current” workspace (the one in use when you last saved the project file) gets imported.

You can change this behavior by choosing Window > Workspaces > Import Workspace from Projects and toggling that command off.

As for creating a master style, see if this tutorial helps you out: Create title graphics

If it doesn't, maybe the documentation will fill in some details: Adobe Premiere Pro Help | Essential Graphics Panel

Please start a new forum post if you have trouble; otherwise this one will start to diverge from its original topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem. Premiere Pro Italian Language.  Solved by using your workaround. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Stefan,

Thank you for your kind advise, now it's working the Graphics bar appeared along with Assembly, Editing, Color, Effects, Audio, Libraries.

The problem has solved.

Best regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried everything mentioned above and I still cannot get any of the essential panels or workspaces to show up. I am using premiere pro CC 2017 Build 11.0.1 (6)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Toey: What do you mean by "cannot get any . . . workspaces to show up"? What happens when you select Window > Workspaces from the main menu and choose one of the workspaces there? Please also post a screen shot of your Premiere Pro user interface.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2017 Jul 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stefan, I have the same issue is Toey. Unchecked import layouts, I've reset Premiere, and deleted the layouts folder while the program was closed. Once I re open nothing is changed. I've even tried to close out and open a new project and still the same layout. Screen Shot 2017-07-08 at 4.31.27 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2017 Jul 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nick: No wonder you aren't finding the new layouts — you are running Premiere Pro 2017.0.2 (11.0.2), which predates the new workspaces.

You need to upgrade to 2017.1 (11.1) to see the new workspaces. There was an important bug fix released in the meantime, so the very latest is actually 11.1.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Boom! That was it. I completely removed premier pro from my computer and installed the new version. Fixed! Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2017 Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (64).pngScreenshot (63).png

Hi everyone,

I'm also facing same issue. There is no Essential Graphics panel in windows drop down and also Text tool is not showing as you can see in the above screen shots while having 11.0.1.... is there any solution?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2017 Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

having 11.0.1.... is there any solution?

Yes update to 11.1.2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 29, 2019 May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated to latest Premiere Pro.

None of the solutions here work. My Master Graphic window is empty. I'm just trying to align text to the center of the screen. So annoying. Any fix for the current version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2020 Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Master Graphics window as in Legacy titler or EGP?

2020 is the latest version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines