• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Sketch do not load brushes

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The loading stops at 30% and do not import any brushes. Neither from Cc nor from Icloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Redde.

Sorry it's not working.

The most important thing for importing brush files is a good Internet connection.  Some larger brush libraries are extremely large and will take a very long time to download and if the download doesn't happen fast enough, the connection will time out or stall.

Are they large brush files? Have you tried importing a smaller set? Did that work?

I've heard from people who've not had success with iCloud or Creative Cloud who've tried Dropbox and that's seemed to work best. Do you have a Dropbox account?

Have you tried force-quitting the app, restarting your device, then relaunching and trying again?

Have you tried installing from a different wifi network?

Let me know and we can go from there.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found that bug was only with custom brushes which I loaded many days ago. I did reload brushes from web and the import on Ipad but not works. Erodium nibs not works...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Redde.

OK. Good. Sounds like you got your brushes to load (am I understanding you correctly)?

I'm not sure what you mean by "Erodium nibs not works." Can you give me a bit more detail about that?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Erodible

I do not know that point, I have rus version.

erodible nibs do not support.

-

it was the nibs from top digital 2d artist in Ru, leshiy | Freelance CG Artist | Tool Presets

-

there are no good brushes for lineart and digital 2d artists for ipad:(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Redde.

There are some brushes with presets for tools that we don't yet support n Sketch... So sometimes there's nothing for us to import. And other times they may be greyed-out after being imported.

It's possible that's what's happening.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines