• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

elements 15 problem running video when editing

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a brand new premier elements 15. Just installed. When I go to edit video the video won't play. The audio does play. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. What's wrong with it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download the free MediaInfo and please post a screenshot of your media information in tree view:

MediaInfo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Additionally, it would help to know your operating system as well as what processor you have and with how much RAM.

Though Bob's point is primary. What model of camcorder is this video from and what are its specs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using obs. The task manager says it has a high memory and disk usage. The video itself is fine. It is buttery smooth. I have 8gb ddr4 RAM

i7 7700 processor

1060 nvidia graphics

and windows 10 home 64-bit

What do I do to help the high memeory and disc and cpu usage

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

samb19264193  wrote

I am using obs.

Please:

Download the free MediaInfo and please post a screenshot of your media information in tree view:

MediaInfo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"The video is fine" and "It is buttery smooth" doesn't tell us much.

What model of camcorder is this video from and what is the video's format and resolution?

When you added your first video clip to your project timeline, was there a yellow orange "render" line over it? This render line is an indication that your project is not properly set up to match your video specs.

RenderLine.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines