• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question about batching and resizing

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. As an incentive for a group to be photographed by my company I would like to offer flash drives with all the edited images at a small set size, like 5 x 7's, for the client to order larger photos and prints the original images will be loaded to my online site. I am wondering if photoshop has a way to batch a entire edited photoshoot and create the smaller size images for an excellent web preview and where I can load all the smaller batched photos onto a flash drive for my clients. Hope this makes sense! Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

File > Scripts > Image Processor offer a method to save a few different file formats and resize the images in one go.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

File > Scripts > Image Processor offer a method to save a few different file formats and resize the images in one go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines