• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud on multiple devices

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My question is, am i able to be working on a project on one computer (desktop) and switch to another computer and seamlessly pick up where i left off (laptop).

i am asking because i want to be able to switch over to my laptop so i can work on the project on the go.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

You can install on as many machines as you like.  Of all those machines you can only have two signed in for use.  Of those two machines you can only be using the subscription on one at a time.

As long as the file(s) you wish to work on are accessible to both machines then there should be no problem.  You can most likely use the CC online storage that comes with your account if you have no other place to hold files.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can install on as many machines as you like.  Of all those machines you can only have two signed in for use.  Of those two machines you can only be using the subscription on one at a time.

As long as the file(s) you wish to work on are accessible to both machines then there should be no problem.  You can most likely use the CC online storage that comes with your account if you have no other place to hold files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Would it be better to use the adobe CC or set up my own NAS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines