• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error: Acrobat encountered an unknown error

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having an issue with Adobe Acrobat Standard 11. Trying to use the Edit Text tool to adjust some text and every time I click it an error pops up saying Acrobat encounted an unknown error. Any Ideas ?

Already tried to print a PDF inside the adobe pro 11, but don't allowed as well (only save).

[Moved from the Lounge (which is where you can "connect with your peers" from across all of Adobe's products for conversations that don't directly relate to help and support) to a product-specific support forum - moderator]

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi leandroa210176,

Could you please let us know if it is an issue with some particular file.

Try to check if you can edit other files or not.

Also, check the document properties of the PDF. Open PDF and go to File menu > Properties > Security.

Let us know the security set on the PDF.

Please let us know the dot version of Adobe Acrobat Standard 11 and OS you are working on.

If it is an issue with a  particular file, can you share that file with us?

You may refer the steps provided here to share the file: How to share a document

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi , I already tried different files (pdfs) and the problem i the same.

I could do the "text recognition" as a first step (find any word in the doc)., but when I try the second step "edit the text and images" looks he just recognize all the file as a unique image and don't let me edit text.

I'll sent the file.

Shared Files - Acrobat.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi I still having the same problem.

Tried to scan new files today, but unfortunately nothing happens.

Having an issue with Adobe Acrobat Standard 11. Trying to use the Edit Text tool to adjust some text and every time I click it an error pops up saying Acrobat encounted an unknown error. Any Ideas ?

Already tried to print a PDF inside the adobe pro 11, but don't allowed as well (only save).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines