• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Lightroom download error -60

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've scoured Adobe forums, I've clicked every self help link, I've looked for every way to contact product support directly, and I simply cannot find a solution to this error. I've been able to install and use all of the other Creative Cloud apps, but cannot get this one to download, much less install. I've attempted to install just the Lightroom application, but I get an error stating that my "...account isn't eligible for this content" and it fails to install.

I keep getting error code -60. I've uninstalled Adobe Creative Cloud completely and attempted to reinstall everything and the error code persists. The Adobe self help guide says to try installing with the Trial version and then convert it to a licensed version, but this is no help since the problem is that the Creative Cloud app downloader is failing and that's what the Trail versions install with!

Is there anyone who knows how to get help with this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have the required 64bit operating system to install the latest version?

If you have a 32bit operating system, you will need to use the "previous" process to install LR5

-Previous via Cloud https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/download-install-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. My system is running Windows 10 64X Professional on a Surface Pro 4 i7 w/ 8GB RAM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doing a forum search on that error number, the most common response seems to be a corrupted download. My suggestion would be for you to try downloading again. You could try downloading from the following website if you haven't already.

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I've tried this too. I have the download and install files ready, however this install gives me an error stating that I'm not eligible for this installation and will fail every time. No error code is reported with this message and the support link actually takes me back to the generic Adobe Help landing page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this question going to be unresolved? All I am asking for is a source for an answer. Can I get that at least?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One month later... same problem downloading Lightroom.  Is anybody home?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines