• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

printing

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a contact sheet with 3 photos. I want to print it on 4x6 on the full sheet.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure of your question but have a look at File > Automate > Contact Sheet II ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can create the contact sheet. I need help with how to print all 3 photos side by side on a 4x6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Create a canvas 6 x 4inches then place your images. How you size them depends on the aspect ratio of the images and whether they are landscape or portrait. If the subjects suit you could have three images 2 x 4 inches to fill the area, or you may want all the image with a margin around the images. You can save it as a JPG for sending out to photoprinting company or to a friend. But always keep your original layered PSD file in case you need to make further changes.

For example:

Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 14.25.55.png

Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 14.34.15.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines