Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color the whole video

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Does anyone know how can I color the whole video like this in After Effects or Premiere Pro? ( ReTo - Piotruś Pan (prod. PLN Beatz) Official MashUp - YouTube ). If anyone can tell me I would be very thankful.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

you can use color correction tools like lumetri color in Premiere and Ae. you should explore it, but you can use the "creative" tab for creating different looks. another approach would be to create the gradient through Ae or Premiere and set it to a blend mode like overlay. other approach could be mapping the colors using tint in Ae or Premiere or Colorama in after effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can use color correction tools like lumetri color in Premiere and Ae. you should explore it, but you can use the "creative" tab for creating different looks. another approach would be to create the gradient through Ae or Premiere and set it to a blend mode like overlay. other approach could be mapping the colors using tint in Ae or Premiere or Colorama in after effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Roei told, you can use Lumetri in latest versions of Premiere and After Effects. The best way to apply to the whole video is using Adjustment Layers in any of the programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

If you have an extra budget, I would recommend you try the plug-in called Magic Bullet Looks. It gives a variety of color samples at one time. It is a quick solution. You can download the trial version below. It works with both Premiere Pro and After Effects.

Buy Red Giant Magic Bullet Looks | Download the free triall

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines