• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Install Problems

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having a problem with Photoshop CC. I bought the single app plan and tried to install Photoshop. It said 0%, then 99% and then open, but only for a few seconds until going back to install. I click install again and the same thing happens, 0%-99%-Open-Install. I uninstalled all Adobe products including Photoshop and Creative Cloud and canceled the plan. I created a new account and bought the Photography plan which had Lightroom and Photoshop. Lightroom was able to install perfectly fine, but Photoshop had the same issue. I tried Safe Mode with Networking and still had the same issue. I even did System Restore. Right now it's DAY 2 with this Photoshop problem and because of this issue, I had to hand in a Photoshop assignment late. I have more projects that I would like to work on but I can't without Photoshop. Please help and fix.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Try uninstalling and running the Creative Cloud cleaner tool - then re-install

Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got a message while installing. "An unknown error has occurred. (Error Code: P1)".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines