Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE zoom & animation

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone;

i m never in animation, wanna learn how i can do like that animation in link below?? Frozen Elsa & Spiderman Gumball Prank - Superhero Funny Pranks Compilation - YouTube

On this video have some zoom between 00:03 to 00:06 how i can do like that smootly zoom in ae. Thanks a lot for the answer

Best Regards;

Barbaros Akbingul

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

If you are new to AE you should start here: Basic AE

You have to be very careful when you search for tutorials. There are more bad ones that teach inefficient techniques and develop bad habits than there are good ones. You have to vet your trainers...

The easiest way to find help for AE projects, effects, and general knowledge is the Search Help field at the top right corner of AE. It will point you to training materials and help files that are usually pretty good.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A tutorial like this is probably where you want to start –

After Effects Camera (Tutorial) - YouTube

Best of luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are new to AE you should start here: Basic AE

You have to be very careful when you search for tutorials. There are more bad ones that teach inefficient techniques and develop bad habits than there are good ones. You have to vet your trainers...

The easiest way to find help for AE projects, effects, and general knowledge is the Search Help field at the top right corner of AE. It will point you to training materials and help files that are usually pretty good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

^ What he said.

I did not vet that video.  Trust me not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for the help. I m start watching and really so nice tutorial thank you so much again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines