Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom mobile synchronisation errors

Contributor ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I experience synchronisation problems in LR with mobile. Firstly that it is not reliable (LR on the desktop does not show it is still synchronising when logging out) i.e. synchronisation may or may not happen and manual synchronisation does not really help on that point.

Secondly there is a timer error; see attached showing that a picture is not synchronised yet, and is stated as added in future (compare date in Right corner below with that on the missing picture). I actually added the picture on 8-6 22:00 Dutch time (GMT+1)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi louisd,

Please take a look at this article Problem syncing photos with Lightroom mobile and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am sorry Akash, but there is nothing there that helps.

1. To start with it does not explain how LR can state a picture has been added in future !!

2. I work with the latest version of LR-CC and on my home wifi about every day.

I have indeed made changes via mobile on the internet from elsewhere some time ago, but that seems to have gone well.

I would have expected LR on my laptop stating a synch problem for the pictures giving the error in Mobile, but that neither is the case.

It clearly shows sync has a bug somewhere on putting the date (1) and else (2)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines