Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

reveal lightroom

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have a recently problema with lightroom. I bought my pc and plan adobe 2 years ago and is the first time that happen. Everytime that i go to "reveal" appear a Windows message "Windows have to close the program" and lightroom close. I can import, export, move images, all... but when i click to reveal bye lightroom. I have the newest versión.. i dont know what is happening.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

I think the OP means Develop. (possibly a Spanish or French version of LR)

rubeng75998637 - try to disable the GPU. Go to Edit > Preferences > Performance, and uncheck Use graphics processor.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I don't understand your term Reveal. To my knowledge there is no Reveal in LR. Are you talking about Show in Finder/Explorer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the OP means Develop. (possibly a Spanish or French version of LR)

rubeng75998637 - try to disable the GPU. Go to Edit > Preferences > Performance, and uncheck Use graphics processor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Per. I barely speak English.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't speak French or Spanish either, but having developed film for many years, I remember that developer bottles were labelled "revelateur" (I think) in French, and something similar in Spanish, maybe "revelador".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'll try this evening. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, my mistake! The correct term is develope.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines