Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saved Themes don't show up in illustrator

Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2017 Jan 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

New to Adobe Color, I saved a theme to "My Library" under CC but when I go to Window>Color Themes in Illsutrator it says there are no themes saved under my account name, although there has been. I have refreshed my browser as well as the color theme tab within Illustrator. Saved multiple themes to multiple libraries I have just to double check. I'd really like to figure out what is going on since it seems to completely disable me from using themes found on Adobe Color. I have restarted Illustrator as well.

PS, the color themes show up in my libraries tab on illustrator so I know there is a connection, it just doesn't populate within the color theme window which is where I need the group placed so I can move it to my swatches as we group. The libraries window only lets me see the colors and name of the theme, I can't apply it to any designs and its really a drag.

Let me know if you have any solutions

Thanks,

Seth

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try looking under Windows > libraries

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While saving the theme please "publish" the theme.  Alternatively go to color.adobe.com and publish the theme to see the theme in Illustrator color theme panel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2017 Apr 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Can you checkout the new Adobe Color Theme panel in Illustrator and share your feedback.

Thanks

Shamit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem. Looking under windows isn't helping because it's not saving or allowing me to publish the theme. I've tried every browser I have and none of them have a working "save" button. There's nowhere to publish the theme on the "create" page, at least before the save button gets pushed, which hasn't led me anywhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Which version of Illustrator and on what platform (Win/Mac) are you using?  It would be helpful to post some screen shots.  With Illustrator CC 2017, you should see the panel as below under Windows -> Color Themes

ColorPanel.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Windows 10 but the Adobe Color CC I am using is totally online. Adobe Color CC.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you try the site in a "private"/"incognito" window and share your feedback.

Shamit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you check again.  There were some updates to the service recently which should have fixed your issues.

Shamit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem: I can't see my Librarys in Photoshop CC 2017 but I can see it in Illustrator CC 2017. Also the Color Themes show up in the Cloud website. If I make a Library in Photoshop it shows up in the Cloud and Illustrator.

Fix please? I logged out and blaa blaa blaa. No help. Thanks.

cloud.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Works now. Maybe that section is not for looking your other libraries. Very confusing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines