• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

White box above and below text frame

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A white box appears above and below text frame. When I arrange it so that that text frame goes back, the white box disappears but it only goes behind the picture so the problem isn't really solved. And I also have this problem apparently throughout the hole document because, when I turn the paper colour to pink (so that you can see the real issue better) white boxes appear everywhere. What can I do to solve this? It's never done anything like this before problem1.jpgproblem2.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

It looks like you have (very thick) rules above and rules below applied to the paragraphs.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like you have (very thick) rules above and rules below applied to the paragraphs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are a genius - just how annoying has that been for a year!!

VMT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I guess I had somehow klicked those lines on in paragraph styles. I had that same problem with every paragraph style that I had created so I'm so glad this problem is now solved!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines