• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects - Exporting "Camera Tracking" info back into Premiere???

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, I'm working on a scene that has a camera panning very slowly along a wall. In AE I've added a circular graphic to the wall, so it looks like its painted on.
I've "Camera Tracked" the scene so the circular graphic sits on the correct plane. When I play it back, in AE, it looks great. So far so good.
You should know, to get the graphic looking correct, I used the raw, unedited footage of the wall, just as guide. I don't want to import that guide footage back into Premiere, just the circular graphic.

So here's where I'm getting stuck. All I want to do is simply import said tracked circular graphic, on its own (without the raw guide footage) into my Premiere project, so it's sits on top of my edited wall footage.

But, first of all the size is all wrong, i.e. way too big (not how looked in AE) and secondly it just sits stationary, and doesn't move with the camera/wall, as per the tracking?.

I can't get it to work using the dynamic link either. After Effects​

Can anyone help?. I am new to this software, so it's obviously something I'm doing wrong/don't understand.

Many thanks in advance.

Pete

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You render out the clip in AE. That's all there is too it. Sorry, typical case of where the breadcrumb tries to be smarter than the cookie and you are overcomplicating matters. That said, it would probably be about time to actually make an excursion to the help files and look up tutorials on the web rather than diving in blindly. AE is a complex program and things simply aren't obvious or even intuitive.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Pete,

Are you still facing this problem? If not, let us know how you solved it. If so, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines