Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP: "FILTRE>ATTENUATION"

Explorer ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Je travaille dans la version PS CC 2017, et soudain, en ouvrant PS ce matin, je ne trouve plus le "FILTRE>ATTENUATION"... Je travaille avec ce filtre pour transformer une photo en dessin au crayon. J'ai bien chargé la dernière mise à jour de PS 2017.

Pouvez-vous m'aider?

Merci beaucoup!

Hi,

I'm working with PS CC 2017 version. Suddenly, when I iopen PS this morning I don't find the "FILTER>MITIGATION" anymore... I use this filter to transform a photo into a pencil drawing. I have well applied the last update of PS 2017.

Can you help me?

Thanks a lot!

Domiscrap from Belgium

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

If this is a third-party plug-in and you've upgraded your version of Photoshop, you need to download the latest version of the plug-in from the third-party website.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this part of Filter Gallery or some third-party plug-in? I recall the "sketch" presets in Filter Gallery.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks also to warunicorn...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To warunicorn: I've tested some of the sketches presets: not bad, but not exactly the same effect than using the filter mitigation. Thanks for the tip!

Good evening,

Dominique

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this is a third-party plug-in and you've upgraded your version of Photoshop, you need to download the latest version of the plug-in from the third-party website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your speedy answer, Derek! I understand, but can you tell me how I "download the latest version of the plug-in from the third-party website"? Where do I find this third-party website?

I am so sorry, I am definitely not an expert of PS...

Good evening (It is about 8 PM in Belgium)

Dominique

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines