• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I add a transparent logo to my InDesign file, which already has a color background, the printed version creates a darker tinted shade in the frame box of the logo than the background color. How do I fix?

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a brochure that has a green color background. I made two logos transparent in Photoshop, saved as PNG and placed into InDesign. They are on the top layer, above the background color layer, and appear fine on InDesign and PDF format. When I print the brochure, the framed box around the logo (which isn't apparent digitally) has a darker tint color of the background (darker green than the original green background) around the logo. How do I have the logo absolutely transparent? It appears 100% transparent and says 100% transparency in InDesign, not when printed.

[Moved from the non-technical LOUNGE Forum to the Program forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Can you post screenshots of the final output versus the output you saw in Indesign?

What is the output when you turn on Overprint preview?

Did you flatten transparency before printing? Flatten transparent artwork in Adobe InDesign

-Aman

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines