• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile sync not working: "waiting for connection" + sync misbehavior.

Explorer ,
Jun 04, 2017 Jun 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Syncing LR with my LR Mobile was fine util this week.

Now Lightoom miserably fails to do the sync as it used to.

I tried the "Delete all data" option and it still takes days to sync 1 single new photo and often LR decides not to sync the new photos I add to my collections.
Old photos in my collections as well do not appear at all.

UPDATE:

Now some of the photos I add to my collection disappear form the collection itself without me doing anything.

UPDATE 2:

Now it's getting even worst.

Photos that previously were in a collection now disappear without me doing anything.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi C.Cell,

Please take a look at this article Problem syncing photos with Lightroom mobile and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No it doesn't work.

All the issues are still there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 11, 2017 Jun 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know if there is a way to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please let me know how many images have been synced across devices in Lightroom.

Check it in Preferences> Lightroom mobile >Activity.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Lightroom it shows only 84 and some of the ones ​I add disappear soon after from the collection on desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update, I need the Lightroom diagnostics log to be able to check what could be wrong with the syncing process.

Please send me the Lightroom mobile diagnostics log report. You can trigger the log via LR Desktop Preferences -> Lightroom Mobile and when you hold down the alt key you will notice a generate diagnostic log button.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. I tried deleting all the data and out of 9 of my collections (b/w 8-15 pictures in each one), I only show 2 collections (total of 16 pictures) in my mobile device. All of the albums are there but the remaining 7 have ZERO photos in it. I have tried everything and the sync is not working. If this doesnt work, will think about cancelling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I still have the problem.

For some reason LR is not syncing all the photos.

What I did.

-Delete all data.

After that, in the same window (mobile activity) you can access an hidden option to rebuild the database.

(To make the option visible I believe you have to press and hold)

-After that I uninstalled LR from my mobile, then restarted the mobile, then re-installed LR

Maybe it will help.

I did it and now at least photos are syncing again.

This said LR sync is dodgy at best the issues still remains.

I decided to sync only few photos, only the necessary one arhat I know I need to show to people/clients.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines