• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't download single images after subscription exceeded

Explorer ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has happened before and is happening again. I get 10 images free with my subscription, and then I'm supposed to be able to buy single images at $2.99 each from this point. When I go to buy, I get this error:

Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 5.18.11 PM.png

The card is good, though. In fact, it's the one my CC subscription is charged through. There is currently plenty of money on it. I also tried another payment method, and the same thing is happening. In fact, I took that screen shot with the new payment method. I called customer support, and they couldn't figure it out. I was sent to sales, who could only offer more expensive monthly plans, which I don't need (I usually go over my 10 credits, but not enough to bump up to an additional 20 credits a month, especially since a lot of my images have to come from iStock, Stocksy, or People Images. Anyhow, it puts me in a bind when I am supposed to have designs over to my client, and I can't get the needed images. So sales sent me back to support, who said they couldn't figure it out, and they tried to send me back to sales.

Theoretically I could just buy these images off of iStock or another source, but they would cost more, and the $2.99 is supposed to be part of the benefit of the big bucks I pay for my CC+ subscription.

Is this only happening to me? If so, I can't figure out why. I've tried ordering using different browsers (Safari, Chrome, and Firefox). I've tried with different payment methods. I've tried while strapping an armadillo to my back. No luck.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

I understand the concern.

Let me check the account details again and I will get a callback arranged for you to fix this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2017 Jun 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Philip,

I apologize for the trouble you had with purchasing the Adobe Stock licenses and for the poor support experience.

I am reviewing your account details and I can see that there is some issue with charging your card for the Creative Cloud+Stock subscription that you have in your account. I would advise you to Update the credit card for your Creative Cloud account  or Contact support to update the details.

Until then if you can please help me with the case reference number for your interaction with support, I can help you escalate it.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 10, 2017 Jun 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have a case reference number, unfortunately. I don't believe I ever received one. I have updated my card info, and it has been changed for 24 hours, but still no luck. Both cards have plenty of money on them. And my subscription charged fine. It's only individual images that won't charge for some odd reason. This has happened before, and then the problem stopped. But now it's happening again, at a bad time. Thanks for checking on it, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I understand the concern.

Let me check the account details again and I will get a callback arranged for you to fix this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started