• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving Adobe Illustrator Draw iOS to Photoshop CC Desktop

Explorer ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you get a vector drawing from the Adobe Illustrator Draw mobile app over to the Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop desktop apps? We get that question all the time and at first it baffled us, too.

Here is a helpful introductory how-to article on using the iPad version, Adobe Illustrator Draw. It is clear and concise, and gives the overview on how to use this app to create vector art for your projects.

There’s great freedom to taking your iPad somewhere and drawing like it’s a traditional sketchbook. The Draw app has incredible power and will add to your workflow by enabling you to draw on the go and back at your desktop space. This summer, take you skills on the road, while enjoying the outdoors. The story shows how to then export your artwork into the desktop versions of Illustrator or Photoshop, for any further additions and editing enhancement. Make it fun!

https://helpx.adobe.com/mobile-apps/how-to/illustrator-draw-get-started.html?playlist=/ccx/v1/collec...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to add: This works great for the Android version too; I do it all the time. (Well...I use Capture more than Draw...but I still use it.) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only discovered Capture on Android recently but I am finding more and more uses for it every day.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Warunicorn  wrote

Just to add: This works great for the Android version too; I do it all the time. (Well...I use Capture more than Draw...but I still use it.) 

Thank you for that.

When this CC mobile stuff got started it was all iOS. Then Adobe introduced the Android SDK but I'm told it didn't get much traction.

Hopefully, that's history.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines