• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for advice - Can I create an epub with animation and ability to enter text?

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

I am self-taught on Adobe Indesign and a true novice so please keep this in mind when responding

I create teaching resources in Indesign which I publish as PDFs and the teachers download them and print them out to use them with their students in their workbooks. I would like to also create these documents as digital resources that could be used on an iPad or laptop within a paperless classroom. I would like these documents to be animated - sections that scroll back or fly in etc and I would also like students to be able to enter text into sections and save the document as their own for marking/demonstration.  Is this possible? I can see that I can add animations to a document set to digital publishing but is it possible to add text and save it as a new file? (like you do for a form or interactive pdf)

All advice is greatly appreciated!

Thank you

[Moved out of the Design forum and into the InDesign forum - moderator]

TOPICS
EPUB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2017 Jun 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to InDesign EPUB forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2017 Jun 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

EPUB does not support forms.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines