• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Libraries Panel not loading. Error: %DL_LIBRARIES_PANEL_NAME

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2017 Jun 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had recently done a Windows restore to an earlier restore point and now I am not able to access the libraries panel inside After Effects. I only see a blank tab with the title %DL_LIBRARIES_PANEL_NAME.

I have uninstalled and re-installed After Effects but still no luck. I have also tried purging all Memory & Disk cache too.

Please help, thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody can tell you anything without exact system info or other technical details like exact version of AE or critical things like your network configuration. Clearly something is blocking this stuff here.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes of course,

After Effects CC 2017 - 14.2.0.198

(System info screenshot attached)Screen shot.jpg

This problem seems to be common for programs accessing CC. Photoshop guided me to Photoshop com.adobe.preview.loader extension could not be loaded saying extension was not properly signed. I followed instructions and removed the folders manually as well. Still doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update:

I had to undo the system restore and bring it back to its original state in order to get it to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 13, 2019 Oct 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Download new Adobe CC desktop app it will be solved now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no luck getting libraries back on this machine, which is weird because everyone else here using the same version and machine, still have their library panel.

Anyone have a fix for this?

I have uninstalled Illustrator and reinstalled it twice and it restores the previous problem, also restored my machine to two different restore points and still no luck. Last resort will be complete uninstall of all software, delete all creative cloud folders and reinstall.

Libraries not working.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am facing the same issue after upgrading windows Kindly help http://prntscr.com/nhapmc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After many attempts there was no fix for this and the technicians didn't have an answer. Since I use the libraries tab often, as painful as it was, I had to wipe the hard drive and reload everything but at least now the libraries tab works great.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for explaining this , It will be very time wasting process , but I have to do. Can you tell me did you updated new windows , Because it happened after updating last windows 10 major update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines