• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom 6

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2017 Jun 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have lightroom 6 that has been working fine on my imac, today it will not open and then i have to force quit which then shows "lightroom (not responding).  i changed user on my imac and the lightroom opened fine but obviously with no library photos which i desperately need.  changed used back to my normal and again the lightroom will not open.  Can anyone help i have spent 2 hours on the help line with apple who were extremely helpful but because the program is a 3rd party they could do no more.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 10, 2017 Jun 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not an Imac user, but if LR appears to work on your new user, try copying catalog file to your new user How to create and manage catalogs in Photoshop Lightroom (section on copy/move). Depending on location of images, you might have to copy them to new user too, and relink Re-linking Files and Folders in Lightroom « Julieanne Kost's Blog .  Obviously, it would be better to find out what the basic problem is - offering this because desperate situation. I'm assuming you tried reinstalling LR6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines