• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After updating, Lightroom can´t export anymore?

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2017 Jun 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,
After doing the most recent update for Lightroom, it can't export pictures anymore. It just takes a long time and eats up all memory, then doesn't respond anymore. Can't even push C+A+D, I have to force a reboot by cutting the power, run a disk check before being able to start the computer again. I have some clients demanding their final pictures, but I have no way to export... Any ideas what is wrong with Lightroom? Used to run smooth, but since that update it just doesn't function anymore at all...
Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 10, 2017 Jun 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Give us some details.

What version NUMBER of Lightroom are you using? (I want the number, not words like "most recent")

What is your operating system version NUMBER? (I want the number, not words like "most recent")

How many images are you trying to export at once?

Is there free space on the drive where the images are supposed to be exported to?

Does Lightroom export SOME of the photos? Or none of the photos?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines