• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cinemagraph to Instagram

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I just learned how to make cinemagraphs and my final clip is only .75 second which is fine for a gif because it loops. Where my problem is is that I want to post it to Instagram and first off you can't post gifs so I rendered it as an MP4 but instagram needs 3 seconds to post.

How can I easily make this longer without duplicating layers a bunch of times (and when I do they don't line up the same way).

I know the easy answer is use a longer clip but if I need to use a short loop how can I make it longer?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right click on the Video file in the Timeline panel, and set the duration.

Duration.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2017 Jun 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ya I tried that but it only makes my video slower not the same speed and longer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could use AfterEffects or Premiere to duplicate it a few times and re-export it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have either of those but guess I could if I start doing more video in future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, no worries. Thinking about it you could do the same in PS...
Make a doc with the IG settings... and drop your exported piece in a few times.Screen Shot 2017-06-10 at 15.29.24.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ya I that might work best actually. when I saved it as a .gif it made 18 frames but if I save as .mp4 and then drop it in a new doc a few times that would eliminate my layer bunching problem after pasting.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines