Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lista de palabras clave

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2017 Jun 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola,

Perdón si no es este el lugar, pero es muy difícil de poder contactar con adobe para expresar algunas mejoras (para mi entender).

Soy usuario de LR desde hace mucho y sobre todo me decidí por este producto por la facilidad de poder identificar las fotos ya que mi principal trabajo fotográfico gira alrededor de la naturaleza, Plantas y Animales.

Pues bien, para mi uso es una gran molestia no disponer de entrada, con un botón de "Colapso" para poder plegar todo el listado. Pero el colmo viene cuando después de invertir un tiempo (que a veces no tengo) en plegar el listado hasta el punto deseado (muchos clics), para que, cuando hago una modificación en una de las palabras clave, se me despliegue todo el árbol de nuevo.

El programa en general marcha bien, pero para el usuario como yo de grandes cantidades de palabras clave, esto es una aberración. No se si esto tiene o no solución, pero cada vez me cuesta más el continuar.

Saludos cordiales,

Pep Ferrer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 11, 2017 Jun 11, 2017

Google translation:  Sorry if this is not the place, but it is very difficult to be able to contact adobe to express some improvements (to my understanding).

I have been a user of LR for a long time and above all I decided on this product because of the ease of being able to identify the photos since my main photographic work revolves around nature, Plants and Animals.

Well, for my use it is a great annoyance to not have an entry, with a "Collapse" button to be able to fold the whole listing. But

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 11, 2017 Jun 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Google translation:  Sorry if this is not the place, but it is very difficult to be able to contact adobe to express some improvements (to my understanding).

I have been a user of LR for a long time and above all I decided on this product because of the ease of being able to identify the photos since my main photographic work revolves around nature, Plants and Animals.

Well, for my use it is a great annoyance to not have an entry, with a "Collapse" button to be able to fold the whole listing. But the high comes when after spending some time (which sometimes I do not have) to fold the list to the desired point (many clicks), so that when I make a modification in one of the keywords, I will unfold the whole tree again.

The program in general works well, but for the user like me of large amounts of keywords, this is an aberration. I do not know if this has a solution or not, but it's getting harder for me to continue.

One tip you may not be aware of: If you hold own Option (Mac) or Alt (Windows) when you click the triangle to the left of a keyword, the entire subtree will expand or collapse:

Also, you can provide product feedback, suggestions, and bug reports in the official Adobe feedback forum: Photoshop Lightroom | Photoshop Family Customer Community . Adobe product developers monitor that forum closely but rarely participate here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines