• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloaded Photoshop 2017.1.1, scratch disk full can't see option to change

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2017 Jun 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop is running to slow to use and I've deleted as much as I can from my hard drive. I have tried to change the scratch disk and it won't let me untick my hardrive. Could someone help with the best way to solve this and how I change my scratch disk in PS 2017.1.1

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 11, 2017 Jun 11, 2017

The has been a bug reported in CC 2017.1.1 with filling up disk. CC 2017.1. Had A fix to solve the problem but the seem to be and additional bug. https://forums.adobe.com/search.jspa?place=%2Fplaces%2F1413024&q=2017+disk+full

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The has been a bug reported in CC 2017.1.1 with filling up disk. CC 2017.1. Had A fix to solve the problem but the seem to be and additional bug. https://forums.adobe.com/search.jspa?place=%2Fplaces%2F1413024&q=2017+disk+full

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for this. Do you think it's worth/possible down grading as I have already lost work and need to now catch up?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can have more than one version of Photoshop Installed.  Currently I have CS2, CS6, CC, CC 2014, CC 2015, CC 2015.5 and CC 2017 installed.  I use CC 2014. It has fewer bugs than the newer versions of Photoshop.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines