• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fonts

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2017 Jun 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in the Filling and sign area to type a document, and I want to change the font and put some things in bold. How do I do that?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

You can change the font for a PDF form (Acroform type PDF forms as opposed to LiveCycle forms) if you are using Adobe Acrobat and the PDF file is not locked against modifying the PDF file. This cannot be done in Adobe Reader.

You would need to modify the form field(s) in question, changing the field definition to use an embeddable font and also set the definition to allow for the form filler to switch to italic, bold, etc. from within the forms field.

- Dov

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2017 Jun 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can change the font for a PDF form (Acroform type PDF forms as opposed to LiveCycle forms) if you are using Adobe Acrobat and the PDF file is not locked against modifying the PDF file. This cannot be done in Adobe Reader.

You would need to modify the form field(s) in question, changing the field definition to use an embeddable font and also set the definition to allow for the form filler to switch to italic, bold, etc. from within the forms field.

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines