• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush error....could anybody help?

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1.pngwhy the first stroke will have such ....em....jag(or breaking ?)​​ when I  turn on the direction? Have anyone can deal with it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure that there is a fix.  Not all brush presets work well with angle jitter set to direction.  There is an issue where Photoshop is trying to work out what the brush direction is, and artefacts are likely to occur in the transition period.   Is this one of the default presets?  If yes, show us which one so we can get a better handle on it.

I also notice you have roundness jitter set to pen pressure.  Are you trying for a sort of calligraphy effect?   It might be better if you tell us what you would like your brush to do, and we can maybe home in on it from a different direction (whoops.  pun not intended).

One other thought occurs to me.  If you are running Lazy Nezumi Pro, then the pulled string trailing cursor it uses for line smoothing, could be an issue with a sudden change of direction where angle jitter is set to direction.  If you are using LNP, try turning it off, if that is not too horrible a thought   This graphic illustrates what I am talking about.

Pulled String

https://lazynezumi.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this plug-in ~ but not this problem .  but now I fix it ...But have to Select the Build-up .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry.  I think we have a language problem, but I am not understanding your question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines