Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscribtion apparently canceled

Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2017 Jun 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone

I have a problem with my Adobe Stock subscription. A while ago, I wanted to cancel the subscription, but as I was about to do it I received an offer to keep my subscription and get 60 free days. I accepted this offer and carried on with licensing images. At that time I had about 14 credits which have since all disappeared. In the past few weeks I haven't really used the platform so I was surprised to see my credits gone, as well as my subscription. I wanted to license an image today and I was forced to resubscribe, with no 60 days free, which were suppose to start at about this time.

Where could the problem be and who could I contact in order to solve this? And more importantly how? I have failed to see a single e-mail address for customer support.

Thanks in advance!

Bogdan 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Hi Bogdan

It appears that you cancelled the subscription on 7th May and received a refund.  When a Stock subscription is cancelled you forfeit any unused credits.

For support options - click here

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bogdan

It appears that you cancelled the subscription on 7th May and received a refund.  When a Stock subscription is cancelled you forfeit any unused credits.

For support options - click here

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Beverley! My bank does confirm that the refund was made. However, I was under the impression that I didn't go through with the cancellation (I received that offer with 60 free days) and was expecting to find the credits.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for any confusion caused.  Our records show that the cancellation was accepted.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started