Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost my Flickr ID. How can I move library to new ID

New Here ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

I had 87 folders with over 2500 photos in my Flickr account which I had had for around 15 years which Yahoo decided to delete on its own accord. They would not tell me why but just pointed to the term that states that they are free to delete a account when they feel like it.

So I have created a new account and in LR CC, I can see my old Flickr collection with the folders and photos in it. Is there a way to replicate that entire structure in the new Flickr Publish service? Obv, I can go and create each folder by hand and then make it target collection and then go to the original folder in deleted Flickr account and add them all to Published service. That is very manual so was trying to avoid this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Raj

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Raj,

I don't think that it is not possible to replicate the same structure with a different Flickr account. You'll have to create folders and target them for the images you'll import and upload later.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines