• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom and Photoshop updates feature greyed out

New Here ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A couple of weeks ago, I saw, while opening LR, a pop-up that an update was available but I dismissed it.

Yesterday I saw it again and followed the instruction to use the Help >> Updates menu but the last one is greyed out.

Same then for PS.

I followed all these instructions (Mises à jour disponibles non affichées pour les applications Adobe Creative Cloud ) but none worked. Deleting the OPM.DB file is not possible since Win10 says it is locked by teh Creative Cloud application.

I then uninstalled and reinstalled both apps. Apparently I updated PS from version 2017.0.1 to 2017.1.1 but still the updates menu is greyed out.

For LR, I went from version 2015.8 to some unknown 2015.Release version and CameraRaw shows only version 9 instead of CC2015.10 and CameraRaw 9.10 and the updates menu is also greyed out. In addition to that I noticed that I miss some feature like the Dehaze slider in the Development menu. And I can't see the DJI Mavic in the lens selection and even I get let DJI options that I used to have with version2015.8.

Despite having the Creative Cloud license for Photographer, I seem to have an issue and can't get the latest LR update. What is going on and how can I fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi phil.maly,

Please Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems  and uninstall CC app, then reinstall Ps and Lr.

This should install the latest versions.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines