• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lr CC 2015.10 unable to import files

New Here ,
May 14, 2017 May 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating my Lightroom CC when importing files from iPone, iMac desktop, external hard drive and cameras, I receive a message "Could not copy a file to the destination folder because it is not writable." The problem occurs with all file formats. When trying to import from iPone Lr says "No photos found." Whith all other sources files/photos are visible in Lr.

I have repaired Permissions as I do any time I update or upgrade an application and restarted my computer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kirkp,

The error message denotes that there is an issue copying files to the destination. Please try importing to a different destination like your desktop and let me know if that helps.

Thanks.,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Repairing permissions will not solve this problem (if it is a permissions problem). Repairing permissions is not the same as setting the permissions on the Destination folder to WRITE permission, which should solve the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines