• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create Toggle Buttons

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2017 Jun 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I found a shared .xd file with toggle buttons at this link:: Toggle (Freebie Inside) by Joao Carvalho - Dribbble

I wonder if there is a method to create a little shadow at bottom side of the button like that topic because when I tried to create these toggle buttons, I cannot find out how to do it.

Sorry about my bad English. I really appreciate your helps. Thanks for reading

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

That's probably done with a really subtle gradient. Gradients are available in Mac, and will be very soon on Windows!

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the shadow property in the property inspector to get that effect. Hope that helps!

Thanks,

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer. By using the shadow property i just can create the shadow outside the button. What I see is there's a little bit darker at the bottom. Would you mind checking if that's correct or I am wrong? Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's probably done with a really subtle gradient. Gradients are available in Mac, and will be very soon on Windows!

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh I see! Thank you very much for your support ! Hope to see that soon!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines