Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Install the Flash player for Opera Browser

Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i have been trying all day to install the Flash player for my opera and it keeps giving me this error of insufficient user privileges to install application and i tried turning off my anti virus i though maybe its because of that and then i tried it to run it as administrator which i am in this user profile btw and i tried all the ways of fixing this problem from forums i tried everything but didnt work anyone know how can i fix this problem Please and thank you Screenshot_272.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'll need to review the installation log files to investigate further.  Please review the FAQ Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on Windows?  and provide all file listed:  Adobe_ADM.log, Adobe_GDE.log, and FlashInstall.log (if this is a 64-bit OS, there will be 2 of these).  Upload the files to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the instructions at How to share a document and post the link to the uploaded files in your reply.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for posting the log file.

The PAPPI plugin installation is failing due to an ACCESS_DENIED error on one of the files.  It appears the latest PAPPI version, 250.0.171, was installed, but may not have been a successful installation.  There have been numerous attempts at re-installing, all faililng due to a conflicting process error (e.g. Opera is open and needs to be closed to re-install the PPAPI plugin) or an ACCESS_DENIED error on the PPAPI DLL file, and thus can't be deleted.

Please follow the instructions at How do I do a clean install of Flash Player - Windows? to perform a complete uninstall of Flash Player and then re-install it.  Make sure you don't have anything running that may use Flash Player (e.g. browsers, IM clients, etc).  According to the log file you also have Flash Player ActiveX control (for iE) and Flash Player NPAPI plugin (for Firefox) installed.  You will need to re-install these after performing the clean uninstall/install. When asked to delete files, please be sure to NOT delete the FlashInstall.log file.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines