• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't afford the monthly cost. Any suggestions.

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My old CS3 won't allow to reinstall the app. Now, Adobe, came up with a new way of buying the applications which is basically unaffordable. Any suggestions.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

>After updating the OS, I can't reinstall my old CS3

What IS your new operating system?

If you have a 64bit computer, Photoshop Elements 15 and Premiere Elements 15 run on Mac Sierra or Windows 10

If 32bit, you MAY still be able to buy version 14 at Amazon Amazon.com: Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 & Premiere Elements 14 Multi-Platform 14 [Old Version]: Software

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

reynaldoa20917860  wrote

My old CS3 won't allow to reinstall the app.

Why not? What happens if you try? Which operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my computer crashed. After fixing it, I have reinstall my CS3. After updating the OS, I can't reinstall my old CS3. How do I go about this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

>After updating the OS, I can't reinstall my old CS3

What IS your new operating system?

If you have a 64bit computer, Photoshop Elements 15 and Premiere Elements 15 run on Mac Sierra or Windows 10

If 32bit, you MAY still be able to buy version 14 at Amazon Amazon.com: Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 & Premiere Elements 14 Multi-Platform 14 [Old Version]: Soft...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hardly considering CS3 was made free. Where are you trying to download from and have you removed the previous installation.

CC is very affordable depending on the package you go with and if you're a student.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>CS3 was made free

Not so... the activation server for CS2 was removed, so people with a CS2 (or earlier, but NOT CS3) may download a special version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines