Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom 2 invalid serial number

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI everyone,

I purchased lightroom 2 - via disk format in 2012. I have since misplaced the disk however I know the serial number. I have a new computer and cannot access my old one at all. I have downloaded lightroom again but when I type in my serial number it comes back saying invalid. I understand lightroom 2 is discontinued but is there a way to get it to work without having to pay again? I originally paid over $600 for the product, would be a massive waste if I cannot use a 'life time subscription/product'. I have tried chatting to adobe support but they have been less than helpful. Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Did you go the the links I provided and looked for LR 2. The newest version is 2.7.

LR 2 download.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR 2 stopped being sold somewhere between 2008 - 2009. So I don't see how you could of bought a copy in 2012.

If you paid over $600 then you didn't buy just LR as that has had the cost of $149.00 US for the Full version since forever.

Please check exactly what Adobe product you have.

You can't use a serial number for LR 2 on any other version of LR, IE it only works with Lightroom Version 2.

You can download all older version of LR from one of these pages depending on the OS version you are using, Mac or Windows.

Adobe - Lightroom : For Windows

Adobe - Lightroom : For Macintosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi there,  this is my product info. I dont believe it came with any other programs but I do recall the price we paid for it (AU dollar) all i want is to be able to use my program again; if i cant download lightroom 2 how am I supposed to use a program that i paid for full version?

Registered Products

Product NameSerial NumberVersionPlatformRegistration Date
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom1160-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx2.0MultipleJuly 21, 2012

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you go the the links I provided and looked for LR 2. The newest version is 2.7.

LR 2 download.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines