Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using iTunes Songs in video

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I am working on a slideshow for my daughter's graduation party and wanted to replace the soundtrack with songs that I have purchased through iTunes (this presentation is strictly for personal use). When I try to replace soundtrack with the song I want, I get an error that the soundtrack (song) is missing even though it is has been downloaded to my ipad. Will Clip only allow you to use royalty free music?

Thanks much for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Hi Linda,

We see this come up from time to time but it's very unreliable. Please try these steps to resolve the issue.

1. Sign out Clip and quit the app

2. Launch Clip and create a new Adobe ID from the Welcome Screen

3. Within the new account, create a new project and attempt to add a song from your iTunes library – If a song is added successfully, sign out of the current account and sign back into Clip with your primary Adobe ID and attempt to add a song from your iTunes library.

Sorry for the lon

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Linda,

We see this come up from time to time but it's very unreliable. Please try these steps to resolve the issue.

1. Sign out Clip and quit the app

2. Launch Clip and create a new Adobe ID from the Welcome Screen

3. Within the new account, create a new project and attempt to add a song from your iTunes library – If a song is added successfully, sign out of the current account and sign back into Clip with your primary Adobe ID and attempt to add a song from your iTunes library.

Sorry for the long workaround but this usually clears things up.

Best,

Peter Garaway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked!!!! Thank you so much!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a curious question. Did you happen to add the song to your iTunes library AFTER you started your project in Adobe Premiere Clip? Or was the song already in your iTunes library before you created the project?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I added the song to my library after I started the project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Interesting. I've had that happen to. That when I add a song to iTunes after I start a project it won't work. My fix was to just start a new project and redo it and after that I could import the song.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines