• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

People Tags are not embedded to the file

New Here ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Frist off, if there is a better forum for this question please let me know.  I was looking for a Adobe Organizer specific forum, but didn't find one.

Also I am a new Adobe user, so please forgive my ignorance, but I can't find any documentation that covers this question.

I recently began using Adobe Organizer to tag people in my photos and scans.  I sent a few group shots to a friend and told them that all the people were tagged so the would know who is who in the photo.  However, they were unable to see the people tags after I'd sent them the scan. Looking at the JPEG properties, I see that Keyword Tags I've added are stored in the file, but People Tags are not.

Can anyone provide technical details (or documentation) as to where people tags are stored and whether there a way to force them to be stored in the file as Keyword Tags are stored in the file?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moved to Photoshop Elements

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines