• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accessibility Report - Errors without telling where

New Here ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have resolved all other issues with my current PDF, yet there are remaining accessibility issues that I need to resolve before I can get my document approved.

Generally, errors are linked to the example on the page to showcase where things have gone wrong - however these are not linked and I can not for the life of me find out what they could be referring to:

• None of the comments or other types of annotations on this page are contained in the structure tree.
  • 2 element(s) that are not contained within the structure tree

Using Acrobat X Pro

TOPICS
Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the comments are no longer needed in the document you should be able to delete them using the Comment tool. Regarding the elements missing from the structure tree, you might try running the document through the free PAC 2 checker - it sometimes does a better job of pointing out the location of errors - Downloading PAC 2 - Stiftung «Zugang für alle»

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Nick

You are using a very old version of Acrobat. I would request you to update to the later version (Acrobat DC) and let us know if the issues still exist.

Thanks

Vivek Chandra

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If there are, in fact, comments on a page, they exist on their own layer, and a screen reader can not interpret where/when it should be read (that's why it's flagged as being out of the structure tree).. Deleting a comment should 'fix' this issue - this is a very common issue that I have seen with my government clients.

I hope this is helpful.

My best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines