• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can we integrate Adobe premiere pro or final cut pro in a eCommerce website?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are planning to build a eCommerce website for music licensing. That ecommerce website can be done either in Magento or in X-cart.

So for the same we wanted to confirm that can we integrate Adobe premiere pro or final cut pro in our website of Magento or X-cart? These tools we wanted to use for give option of video, audio editing, extracting.

So please share your thoughts and API details if any from which we can integrate any of them from Adobe premiere pro or final cut pro with Magento or X-cart.

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Hi,

yes, there is a JS (or JS-like) API for Premiere (but you can also use the C++ SDK if that's what you prefer...).

If you want to, you can use any JS framework you want to build quite sophisticated stuff.

Please have a look at the sample panel, this should get you started. Here's some documentation, and here.

In there you will find not all, but a lot of information to get you up and running with a Panel for Premiere.

What's also quite helpful is to download the aforementioned panels and have a loo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the answer is no.

moving to sdk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

seems I don't get it.

So you want to build a music (as in: "we allow users to purchase and download audio files") eCommerce site.

You can pretty well build a Panel which allows users to access your site right inside of Premiere, yes (for instance, as Extreme Music did).

I don't understand so far what you mean by

ankurs79329453  schrieb

...that can we integrate Adobe premiere pro or final cut pro in our website of Magento or X-cart? These tools we wanted to use for give option of video, audio editing, extracting.

Can you please expand on that? Currently I imagine you would want to control a (invisible to the user) Premiere instance from the website frontend to perform a/v editing. What use would that be, if users can't see what they're actually doing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not the OP, but I am hunting for a similar answer. Using Extreme Music as an example, could you point me in a direction on how a similar add-on be accomplished? Thank you for any information you can provide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct.

Both https://player.epidemicsound.com/#/ and https://www.extrememusic.com/​  sites are doing the same thing. Our aim is also same.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

this doesn't look complicated (at first glance). Extreme just does a redirect when the Panel is loaded and takes you to a special subdomain of their site. My guess is that in there they have just added one more JS call (on the site which seems to be more or less the same as the "regular" site) to a JSX function in the Panel, which will create a new bin in the project and download the selected file(s) to that. So what you have highlighted in the screenshot is absolutely feasible.

To me it seems there is a small caveat (but I don't know for sure), because I don't know if the file is being downloaded to the project directory or a generic download folder, or if a user can choose on downloading. But the Panel itself doesn't contain a lot of code, it's all rather simple.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you elaborate more in simple terms so that i can understand ?

Is there any API or option available with Adobe PPro or Final cut pro? So that we can use it in a website to give this functionality.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

yes, there is a JS (or JS-like) API for Premiere (but you can also use the C++ SDK if that's what you prefer...).

If you want to, you can use any JS framework you want to build quite sophisticated stuff.

Please have a look at the sample panel, this should get you started. Here's some documentation, and here.

In there you will find not all, but a lot of information to get you up and running with a Panel for Premiere.

What's also quite helpful is to download the aforementioned panels and have a look at their HTML/JS/JSX code, they're really simple.

And then, if you still have questions, you can always ask here.

This is only about Premiere, if you want to do a similar thing for FCP (7 or X ??), you will certainly have to use Apple's SDK for Xcode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thanks for your help so far.

Can you share any URL of API for Premiere pro ? So that we can review.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

again, please have a look at the sample panel, this should get you started. Here's some documentation, and here.

I wouldn't know where else to begin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are many music library panels for PPro. There is no REST / web-based API for PPro.

So, you could write a PPro panel that talks to your eCommerce website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

So you want to build a music (as in: "we allow users to purchase and download audio files") eCommerce site.

Yes you are right.

For

Can you please expand on that?

We want feature like The Epidemic Sound Player website as its giving feature to download audio in different versions. (See screenshot below)

2017-06-13_1052.png

Extreme Production Music | Library Music | Stock Music | Music For TV | Music For Film & Trailers | ...  is also doing the same thing.

So overall aim is to deliver feature either like Extreme Production Music | Library Music | Stock Music | Music For TV | Music For Film & Trailers | ... OR like The Epidemic Sound Player .

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines