Exit

tagged pdf from power point

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i tagged a pdf from a power point.

When i read the tagged pdf with jaws or nvda i do not succed to read the following page. To resume, i can read the first page and not the others because nvda do not go to the following page as he used to do.

I tagged a lot of documents but , this is the first time i tag a document from power point.

Is power point the pb. Can i find a solution with acrobat?

Thank you

[Moved from non-technical Forum Lounge to specific Program forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may find this Adobe article helpful on tagging in Acrobat. Create and verify PDF accessibility, Acrobat Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cmgap,

I tagged all the document, and passed the full check accessibility tool.

I can navigate from a page to another with Read Out Loud.

Nevertheless, i can't navigate from the first page of the document to the second with NVDA and Jaws...

Ty

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The way you describe it I wonder if the first page is corrupt? What happens if you save as a test document and delete the first page? Will the 'new' first page behavior be the same? Another test would be to check another document and see if the problem is repeatable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So

1 ) delete the first page, save, close the doc, open it : the 'new' first page behavior is the same

2) checking another tagged document : no problem (but only docs from indd and word)

3) reading the doc with nvda without any tag : i succeed to navigate with nvda from a page to any page

4) reading the doc with nvda with only tags on the first pages (no re order, no other option) : i do not succeed to navigate from a page to another

So tje problem comes when i create tags. I think

ty

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines