• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to stop adobe emails

Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2013 Apr 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done everything I was told to do to stop receiving emails,but,I am still receiving emails from adobe forums & adobe.

Will you please tell me how to stop cluttering up my home page with these emails?

Thank you for your time & attention.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 16, 2013 Apr 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have the same problem.  This is really annoying.  I don't remeber ever even signing up for these.  I will likely never use your product again because this is so annoying.  Pls stop doing this, people do not want to receive these emails

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're replying to a discussion that's 4 yrs old. Most likely the information no longer valid, as that tends to be the case on discussions that are 4 years old.

If you are receiving emails from the forums, you'll need to edit your preference settings to change the notifications:

1. Click on your user profile avatar icon in the upper right, then click on Preferences:
  2. Then go to and modify the notification settings to stop receiving email notifications

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, i appreciate the help.  What I'm saying though, is that Adobe should have never sent me emails in the first place.  This wasted alot of my time to contact you and do all this.  They should never have started sending me emails in the first place.  I will likely never use their product again because of the spam they started sending me.  This is just not a good business practice.  Can you pls share this w/your upper management and let know how annoying and frustrating this is to users?  Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe the default is configured to send emails so that users who post to the forums will be notified when someone replies to their post.

I am actually not sure what emails you are referring to, considering your comment to this discussion, on June 12th @ 2:40 PM  (comment #2) is the very first post to the forums, as such, you wouldn't have received emails prior to that comment the forums, unless you private messaged someone and your email was as a result of that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines