• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export PDF does not work

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Export PDF function seems to be very temperamental and does not seem to expand/open with the first PDF file I open.

Only when I have opened a 2nd file does it expand and allow me to convert documents into Word etc.

Currently it is not even expanding for any number of PDFs I open despite being on the Export PDF plan.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi smsa22671354,

Please try once to repair the application installation and also check if the application is updated to the latest patch released.

Launch the application and go to help menu > Repair Installation and Check for updates.

If the issue still persists, please provide some more information on this.

What exactly happens when you try to export PDF? Do you get any error message?

Also, please try to export PDF online here: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

Check if you can export PDF without any issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My version is Adobe Acrobat Pro XI running on Win 7.  I have a similar problem, except it is the "save file as image" that does not work.  The other "Save as" work.  It used to work a few months ago.  I have turned off RBG in the colour management section as advised and changed the colorspace to color RBG.  I also repaired the Abobe Installation to no avail.  Checking for Updates returned a message stating no updates available.  The only thing that can try is to desinstall and reinstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines